As TheMedia10 , we show maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data. Your personal data are processed and stored in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 (“PDPL”).
1. How Your Personal Data May Be Processed
Pursuant to PDPL No. 6698, your personal data that you share with TheMedia10 Provided that it is a part of the data recording system, it can be obtained by non-automatic means, recorded, stored, changed, rearranged, in short, it can be processed by us as the subject of any transaction performed on the data. Within the scope of PDPL, any transaction performed on data is considered as “processing of personal data.
2. Processing Purposes and Legal Reasons of Your Personal Data
Personal data you share,
- To be able to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, to improve our products and services;
- In order to provide information to the prosecution offices, courts and relevant public officials regarding public security issues and legal disputes, upon request and in accordance with the legislation;
- In order to offer our members a wide range of opportunities or to share these opportunities with individuals or institutions within the legal framework;
- To analyze ad preferences,
It will be processed in accordance with PDPL numbered 6698 and related secondary regulations.
3. Information About Third Parties Or Organizations To Which Your Personal Data May Be Transferred
For the purposes stated above, the persons / organizations to which your personal data you share with TheMedia10 can be transferred; Our main shareholders, shareholders, advertisers, direct or indirect domestic / foreign affiliates; To carry out our activities, especially the member companies using the TheMedia10 infrastructure and, but not limited to, individuals and organizations related to the service provided and / or as Data Processor, we cooperate with program partner organizations, domestic / international organizations and other third parties.
4. How Your Personal Data Is Collected
Your personal data,
- TheMedia10 website and forms in mobile applications and name, surname, address, telephone, business or private e With information such as e-mail address; data including preferences on the pages accessed using the username and password, the IP records of the transactions performed, the cookie data collected by the browser and the duration and details of the browsing, as location data
- TheMedia10 for purposes such as establishing a business relationship with TheMedia10 , making a job application, bidding, business cards, resumes (cv ), in a physical or virtual environment, face to face or at a distance, verbally or in writing or electronically, received from persons who share their personal data through bidding and other means;
- In addition, data obtained indirectly from different channels, from (micro) websites and social media used for websites, blogs, contests, surveys, games, campaigns and similar purposes, e-bulletin reading or clicking movements, public data based on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.), shared profiles and data from social networking sites such as; can be processed and collected.
5. Your Personal Data Obtained Before PDPL Comes Into Force
TheMedia10 , since it did not start its publication life before 1 March 2020, the effective date of PDPL. We do not have any personal data that we store. (If your website is collecting data before this date, it must be stated how the data is processed and stored.)
6. Transfer of Your Personal Data
treatment in Europe, USA or treated to be kept out of Europe&USA of the methods mentioned above